ContourListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66481] ContourListPlot
  • From: "sepp" <gary.larson at gmx.at>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:49:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I plot xyz data in Mathematica with the ContourListPlot command. the x, y axis
are labelled with the meshrange command. this works fine, but sometimes
I would prefer only to display some parts of my data, so if the
original data goes from {x1,x2}, then I would like to show only
{x1a,x2a} with x1a>x1 and x2a<x2.
Is there a built in function in Mathematica to realise this?
thanks!