Re: Reconstructing data points from a InterpolatingFunction object

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66498] Re: Reconstructing data points from a InterpolatingFunction object
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 03:29:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

look what the
Needs["DifferentialEquations`InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy`"]
can do for you.

Regards
  Jens

"Eckhard Schlemm" <e.schlemm at hotmail.de> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:e4bits$1a9$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Hello everyone,
|
| My question is probably rather simple to answer
but I just don't know how to
| do it.
|
| I am nummerically solving a differential
equation using NDSolve and then I
| want to apply a NonlinearFit on the resulting
InterpolatingFunction
| object....and therefore need to have access to
the data points which NDSolve
| created and from which the InterpolatingFunction
is created....Is there any
| fast and direct way to get these data points ?
(There must be....)