Exporting Graphics to .eps
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66551] Exporting Graphics to .eps
- From: "sepp" <gary.larson at gmx.at>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 03:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I guess many of you might have faced similar problems when converting Mathematica graphics into .eps/pdf files and importing them into latex documents. I use the Export[fileout,..] command to create my files.I have put a frame around my graphics. Now, if I include several plots into a latex figure (specifiying e.g. their height or width), they allways have slightly different frame sizes. this is due because the labelling of the axis is outside and may vary in length (e.g. 0.0001 versus 0.1). I think it looks best if all plots would have the same size of the frame and are also aligned according to their frame. this could be done if one could fix the distance between the bounding box and the frame. Are there any ways to accomplish this with Mathematica? thanks!