M100: An Introduction To Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66626] M100: An Introduction To Mathematica
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 03:02:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In case anyone is interested, and at the risk of self-promotion, I am
presenting

  M100: An Introduction To Mathematica

in Singapore on June 7. See

  http://www.wolfram.com/services/education/calendar.cgi

Also, I'm passing through Hong Kong from Wed June 28, departing on July
2, on my way back to Australia. I would love to catch up with
Mathematica users in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul