Re: help!!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66643] Re: [mg66630] help!!
  • From: János <janos.lobb at>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 02:58:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On May 24, 2006, at 4:10 AM, SolitoBip wrote:

> hi at all! I'm an italian student. I want to know "Mathematica"
> program but
> my teacher gave me a very big book with english instruction! Where
> i find an
> italian instruction?! Please help me!!
> Solitobip

In 1975 I was a student and asked my teacher to give me a book about
Neutron Physics.  He gave me a thick English book written by a fellow
named Davidson.  I told him, how about a Hungarian translation.  He
told me:

"What is the problem ?  Even uneducated English people can read
English. "

I hope it helps,

"From: its.communication at
To: mathgroup at
"In our desktop-computing environment, GPFs are a fact of life.
they are caused by a random event, which can not be replicated and
therefore can not be fixed...... "