Graphics Export

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66682] Graphics Export
  • From: "dp" <* at *.*>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 03:51:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I apologise if this has been discussed before but I have problems with
graphics quality and nothing that I find so far seems to help.  When I try
to export a graphics into any type of format available, the quality
deteriorates.  What is the best way to export graphics that ar esuitable for
publication?  Thanks,

Dimiter Petsev