Re: Differential equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66781] Re: Differential equations
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:48:26 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A general solution of a differential consists in a family of functions.
A specific function may belong to several such families or differential
equations, depending of what you consider the constant of integration.
is be a solution of: y'==3 where we consider 2 to be a constant of
On the other hand, y==3x-2 is also a solution to y=y' x -2, where we now
consider 3 to be the constant of integration.
ivan.svaljek at gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to 'get' the differential equation whose particular
> solution I have?
> For solution
> There is an equation
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Formatting table output
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Output Table Format Change