Re: Discrete Functions... Signal Simulation... A Study Using Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66810] Re: Discrete Functions... Signal Simulation... A Study Using Mathematica
  • From: "Mohamed Al-Dabbagh" <mohamed_al_dabbagh at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:31:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Peter Pein wrote:

> Well, I think an integer part _has to_ be an integer part.

Peter,

Can you elaborate? I think that you can be more useful. Really I am in
need of every hand. Mathematica turned to have a serious problem in
evaluating fractional part when derivatives involved. This is all shown
in the study. Please go through it and give me your opinion. Every
opinion matters.. We can all learn of our mistakes.

Mohamed Al-Dabbagh