Re: Discrete Functions... Signal Simulation... A Study Using Mathematica

Peter Pein wrote:

> Well, I think an integer part _has to_ be an integer part.

Peter,

Can you elaborate? I think that you can be more useful. Really I am in
need of every hand. Mathematica turned to have a serious problem in
evaluating fractional part when derivatives involved. This is all shown
in the study. Please go through it and give me your opinion. Every
opinion matters.. We can all learn of our mistakes.

Mohamed Al-Dabbagh