SchematicSolver and MathModelica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70948] SchematicSolver and MathModelica
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <xoliver.friedrich at tzm.dex>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 06:48:12 -0500 (EST)

Hallo,

I'm looking for people who have experience in either of those tools (maybe
some know both of them). I'd like to ask some questions and want to here
some testimonials before I'm gonna buy one of these.
Is there any other tool out there that can be used to edit block diagrams,
create new symbols and produces graphical output and kind of "netlists"
both of them directly as Mathematica expressions?

--
Regards

Oliver Friedrich

My email has no x!