Mathematica / MacOSX / XDarwin fonts problem

Hi all,

I am trying to do something which turns out to be too complicated for
me.

I am running MacOSX on my MacBook, and would like to run remotely
Mathematica 5.2. I can launch it to my XDarwin server running locally,
but there are fonts issues.

I do not have much access to the machine running Mathematica, the only
things I can change are the options I run Mathematica with on the
command line. On the other hand, I know that the fonts are installed on
the machine running Mathematica, since I can use it properly when I am
at the console (ie when not run remotely). I have full access on the
client side.

I hear there are a few methods to solve this (use the fonts on the
machine running mathematica, or install the fonts on my client
computer)

Any advice?

Thanks