run jsp in webMathematica from Workbench?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70974] run jsp in webMathematica from Workbench?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:39:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Starting within Wolfram Workbench, how does one run a .jsp in a local webMathematica? I saw this done at a workshop but now cannot see how to do it. Of course I already have Tomcat running, and I can directly access the .jsp within a browser via a URL of the form http://localhost:8080/webMathematica/Examples/name.jsp. But there's a way to make that happen from within Workbench that I cannot recall. -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305