Re: Graphics--ContourPlot output varies drastically with PlotPoints.

Hi Subimal,
look at your wavelength. It is much too small to be resolved by the
screen resolution. What you are seeing is an effect called aliasing due
to a small sample rate. If you increase the wavelength you will get
reasonable pictures.
Daniel