Re: Workbench: get nb's into a project & compare them

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71029] [mg70988] Re: [mg70978] Workbench: get nb's into a project & compare them
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 02:52:26 -0500 (EST)

AFAIK, these capabilities have yet to be written into the Front End or
into Workbench (notice the front end does not put text cells into
autosave packages even if they are initialization cells).

You could probably write your own code that would parse a notebook
expression and write it out to a package file.

If you just want to do a NotebookDiff, you could always use Author Tools.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/