linux font rotation in graphics & (strange) black graphics borders

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71081] linux font rotation in graphics & (strange) black graphics borders
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:13:02 -0500 (EST)

Is Mathematica on Linux able to rotate fonts in graphics? I've heard
that this doesn't work on Macs, but I don't know about Linux. Anyway,
I am unable to make this work after trying it under xvnc and plain X.

In addition, my Exported Plots have a small black border on the lower
and right edges.

What's going on?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/