Merge of Matrices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71098] Merge of Matrices
- From: Robert Berger <rberger06 at sinh.us>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:15:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: EUnet Telekommunikationsdienstleistungs GmbH
Hello! I like to create from the four matrices A (N1 rows and N1 columns), B (N1 rows and N2 columns), C (N2 rows and N1 columns), D (N2 rows and N2 columns) a new matrix X of the form A B X = C D Once A & B and C & D have been merged, the first (A & B) and the second row (C& D) can be merged in that way by applying Join, which is not a problem but how can I merge A & B (and of course C & D) in that way? Kindly regards, Roman.