Pythonika: Python in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71049] Pythonika: Python in Mathematica
  • From: Ero Carrera <ero.carrera at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:10:13 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,

I have just released a free MathLink module for Mathematica that
makes it possible to write Python code within Mathematica's
notebooks. It handles the conversion of Python and Mathematica
objects transparently and allows to use all of Python's standard
modules.

I'm a big fan of Python and I've been using Pythonika for a while. I
hope more people will find it useful.

Pythonika is available at:

http://dkbza.org/pythonika.html

(an example notebook is available on the previous link as well as in
the downloaded package)

The download includes source code and binaries for OSX/Windows/Linux.

Regards,

--
Ero Carrera