Help needed

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg71115] Help needed
  • From: "Cetin Haftaoglu" <cetin.haftaoglu at>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 03:37:09 -0500 (EST)

Hallo Mathematica-Users,

I have a little question about FindMinimum with a special kind of functions:
I habe a funtion

and an error-funtion

func and erfunc are steady for c1 >= 0 and the minimum is reached for c1->4.

Than I tried to find the Minimum of erfunc and get a lot of Messages.

My question: Is it possible to get the Minimum and how?
The described function is a reduced problem, the real problem depends on
several variables.

Thanks in Advance,

Cetin Haftaoglu