RE: Option Inspector Window Font Size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71173] RE: [mg71084] Option Inspector Window Font Size
  • From: "Philipp" <philipp.m.o at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 03:40:55 -0500 (EST)

That's not it, the DPI on my notebook is already set to 144 (150% normal
size).

Incidentally, changing DPI has no influence on the Option Inspector window
font size; I think the font size is specified in screen pixels.

The same occurs with many HTML documents, the fonts are specified in pixels
"px"; Mathematica web is the best example, just look at the

http://www.wolfram.com/common/includes/CSS.cgi?b=Main;p=css2003/;v=en

style sheet, every measure is in "px".

Cheers,
Philipp.