  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71238] Too late to upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2....
  • From: Zeno <zeno333 at mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:38:57 -0500 (EST)

When I upgraded from version 3 to 4.2, i did it after i got a notice
saying it was the last opportunity to upgrade.

i was waitng for the same kind of notice to upgrade to version 5 from
version 4, but never got one.

I checked the web site and entered my license number and found out I am
no longer eligible to upgrade to version 5.2 :( this is espeically
important to do since my veriosn 4.2 is PowerPC only, and macinstoshes
are goint to Intel chips.

Am I sunk...do I absolutely have to buy a new licesnse for $1,880

Any recourse at all???