GUIKit error on closing window

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71300] GUIKit error on closing window
  • From: kime1r at hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:06:15 -0500 (EST)

I'm working on putting together a GUI for a Mathematica program, and
after I close the GUI window, I get the following errors in the front
end:

ClearAll::wrsym: Symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`A is Protected. More...

ClearAll::wrsym: Symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`Adf is Protected.
More...

ClearAll::wrsym: Symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`AdjustFor is Protected.
More...

General::stop: Further output of ClearAll::wrsym will be suppressed
during this calculation. More...

Remove::rmptc: Symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`A is Protected and cannot
be removed. More...

Remove::rmptc: Symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`Adf is Protected and
cannot be removed. More...

Remove::rmptc: Symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`AdjustFor is Protected and
cannot be removed. More...

General::stop: Further output of Remove::rmptc will be suppressed
during this calculation. More...

Remove::relex: Cannot remove lexical symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`A$
except automatically (when GUIKit`Private`Script1`A is removed).
More...

Remove::relex: Cannot remove lexical symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`Bin$
except automatically (when GUIKit`Private`Script1`Bin is removed).
More...

Remove::relex: Cannot remove lexical symbol GUIKit`Private`Script1`B$
except automatically (when GUIKit`Private`Script1`B is removed).
More...

General::stop: Further output of Remove::relex will be suppressed
during this calculation. More...

None of the referenced variables (A, Adf, AdjustFor, B, Bin) are from
"my code" (code written by myself or my coworkers).  The errors are
only thrown when I've run a Script inside one of the Widgets, but many
of the Scripts are able to run without producing this error.

Does anyone know why this is happening or (even better) how I might go
about fixing it?

I prefer a reply to the group/usenet rather than e-mail.

-Michael