Wolfram Workbench 1.0 now available
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71412] Wolfram Workbench 1.0 now available
- From: Wolfram Research <newsdesk at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:30:42 -0500 (EST)
Wolfram Workbench 1.0 is now available, featuring a large suite
of development tools for creating Mathematica applications and
deploying them on any scale. Its project-based approach means
users can easily edit, debug, profile, and test their Mathematica
code, taking applications from concept to completion within a
familiar workflow environment customized for Mathematica.
Key features in Workbench enable users to:
* Group files, code, and other Mathematica resources into a
* Perform source-code editing with syntax highlighting, error
reporting, local variable coloring, and many more options
* Study code as it runs and easily detect and fix any problems
* Profile the code.s execution and develop and run tests, with an
array of insightful reporting methods
* Manage multiple versions of files and access version histories
* Build and deploy Mathematica packages
Workbench is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, and
requires Mathematica 5.2 or higher. It is available free to all
Wolfram Premier Service customers and can also be purchased from
the Wolfram store.
More information about Workbench is available at:
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: (Mathematica wish list)
Next by Date:
Re: Patterns_ to define linear operators?
Previous by thread:
Triparitie K(8)*K(8)*K(8) model for proton decay in the Standard
Next by thread:
mathematica & fortran ??