Elementary workbench question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71543] Elementary workbench question
- From: steve <fisk at bowdoin.edu>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 05:22:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Maine System/MSLN
I have a large notebook ,X.nb, that is used to create a package X.m.
How do I import these into workbench so that I can avail myself of some
of the nice workbench features?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Best practice for naming of options
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: number not fitting in
Next by thread: