Bookmarks in Mathematica ????

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71575] [mg71547] Bookmarks in Mathematica ????
  • From: "Philipp" <philipp.m.o at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 05:41:47 -0500 (EST)

Chris,

Regarding Mathematica + packages on-line documentation.
Apparently a good idea, until Wolfram changes the web site structure (as
they did at least 2 times in the past (info from this newsgroup search).

I can also create the bookmarks and store them in a special workbook as I am
doing it now. For example,

Cell[TextData[{
  StyleBox[ButtonBox["EvaluationNotebook",
    ButtonData:>{"EvaluationNotebook"},
    ButtonStyle->"RefGuideLink"]],
  "[] Path & FileName of the current notebook ",
  StyleBox[ButtonBox["Mathematica 2.11.3",
    ButtonData:>{"2.11.3", "3.1"},
    ButtonStyle->"MainBookLink"]]
}], "Text"]

However, this is extremely time consuming & "I am trying to automate this
process".

Cheers,
Philipp.