Re: Plotting a function -
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71712] Re: Plotting a function -
- From: BookWight <Bookwight at publicspam.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:04:34 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Dewey Decimal System
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wandering along the edges of comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica, I found the following bit of electronic flotsam written by "mumat" <csarami at gmail.com> in news:ekbkvq$elu$1 at smc.vnet.net: > > what do you mean by having a "3" in them? Do you mean 3 be a digit in > the decimal representation of x? Yes, exactly - I'm reading "Keys to Infinity" by Clifford Pickover and the source of this math is on pages 5-6 of the hardcover edition.