Re: sample programs

Tim,

I unfortunately don't have an answer to your question, but I was just
curious as your request seems odd.  First of all, "procedural C++"
would just be "C" without plus plus.  Secondly, chances are that any C
program that you would port would run much slower in mathematica, so
the benefit of doing this isn't clear. Quoting Tim S Roberts