Re: sample programs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg70340] Re: [mg70305] sample programs
  • From: Christopher Arthur <caa0012 at>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:30:49 -0400 (EDT)

I unfortunately don't have an answer to your question, but I was just
curious as your request seems odd.  First of all, "procedural C++"
would just be "C" without plus plus.  Secondly, chances are that any C
program that you would port would run much slower in mathematica, so
the benefit of doing this isn't clear. Quoting Tim S Roberts