Re: How do you open all cells?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70344] Re: How do you open all cells?
- From: "Bubba" <bobueland at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:06:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bubba wrote: > I'm using windows and want to open all cells in a notebook (a file with > nb extension). Is there a way to do that? > > Bubba I think I found the answer to this myself. You hit Ctrl+A to select everything and then you choose Open Selected from the Find menu. Bubba