Re: How do you open all cells?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70346] Re: How do you open all cells?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:06:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, select the bracket the enclose the full notebook from Title until the lat cell or select all cells, goto the Cell| Cell Grouping | Open All Sub Groups in the Menu and you are done. Regards Jens "Bubba" <bobueland at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:egn986$1e5$1 at smc.vnet.net... | I'm using windows and want to open all cells in a notebook (a file with | nb extension). Is there a way to do that? | | Bubba |