Re: Beginner--[Plz Help] I don't want to display a POLARPLOT but use SHOW Command

Hi,

hmmm just use
Show[pp];

or
Show[pm];

???
Regards
  Jens

<abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:egn92g$1cv$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Greeting,
|
| << Graphics`Graphics`;
| pp = PolarPlot[Cos[t] , {t, - Pi/2, Pi/2},
PlotStyle -> Hue[0.4]];
| pm = PolarPlot[Sin[t] /. ksi -> a, {t, -
|      Pi/2, Pi/2}, PlotStyle -> Hue[0.6],
PlotLabel -> {"
| &#968;- "}, PlotRange -> All];
| Show[pp, pm];
| .
|
| I want to show one graphic. I don't want to
display pp and pm.

http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=14358#p14358
| Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org
[[postId=14358]]