  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70410] Question from a biologist
  • From: tnad <terry_najdi at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:33:53 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to simulate some chemical reactions in mathematica using ODEs. I want to keep some of the variables (the parameters in the differential equations) constant during the simulation. Right now, I have to look for the first derivative of every variable in a sea of differential equations and set it to zero. Is there a more "elegant" way to do this in mathematica?