Dimensional analysis package

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg70464] Dimensional analysis package
  • From: Virgil Stokes <vs at>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:58:27 -0400 (EDT)

Information is posted at Wolfram Information on a dimensional analysis
package that was developed by Raya Khanin when she was at Cambridge
University. I have tried to contact her at Cambridge via here email address:

 R.Khanin at

but, this bounces. I believe that she is now at the University of Glasgow,

 raya at

however, I am still unable to make email contact with her.

Does anyone have this Mathematica package (DimensionAnalysis) that she
I would appreciate a copy of it.

V. Stokes