Literal HTML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70458] Literal HTML
  • From: "Goyder, Hugh " <h.g.d.goyder at cranfield.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to be able to save a notebook using Save As Special | HTML
but with some cells copied literally into the HTML. In particular, I am
using Martin Kraus's excellent LiveGraphics3D, which does not require
you to know HTML but does require a few lines of HTML to be inserted
into the HTML file.

Thus I would like to have a cell with the lines

<TABLE>

<TR>

<TD>

<APPLET ARCHIVE="live.jar" CODE="Live.class" WIDTH=800
HEIGHT=800 ALIGN=LEFT>

<PARAM NAME=BGCOLOR VALUE=#FFFFFF>

<PARAM NAME=MAGNIFICATION VALUE=1.>

<PARAM NAME=INPUT_FILE VALUE="Fig 1.lg">

</APPLET>

</TD>

</TR>

</TABLE>

copied directly into the HTML literally. I have tried adding the option
ConversionRules to the cell but without success. Perhaps I have got the
rules wrong or perhaps there is another method?

At the moment I have to hand cut and paste the extra HTML into the file
that Mathematica has converted.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hugh Goyder