Literal HTML

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg70458] Literal HTML
  • From: "Goyder, Hugh " <h.g.d.goyder at>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to be able to save a notebook using Save As Special | HTML
but with some cells copied literally into the HTML. In particular, I am
using Martin Kraus's excellent LiveGraphics3D, which does not require
you to know HTML but does require a few lines of HTML to be inserted
into the HTML file.

Thus I would like to have a cell with the lines

<APPLET ARCHIVE="live.jar" CODE="Live.class" WIDTH=800

copied directly into the HTML literally. I have tried adding the option
ConversionRules to the cell but without success. Perhaps I have got the
rules wrong or perhaps there is another method?

At the moment I have to hand cut and paste the extra HTML into the file
that Mathematica has converted.

Any ideas?

Hugh Goyder

Hugh Goyder