Re: How to explain unexpected behaviour of Fibonacci[]?

I believe the incorrect results from both

Limit[Log[Fibonacci[n]]/n, n -> Infinity]

and

Limit[Fibonacci[n]/n, n -> Infinity]

were related to a problem in Series. The issue has been fixed in our development version, and the above limits now give Log[(1 + Sqrt[5])/2] and Infinity, respectively. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bhuvanesh,
Wolfram Research.