Re: Re: Question from a biologist
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70565] Re: [mg70492] Re: Question from a biologist
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200610180816.EAA07992@smc.vnet.net>
On 10/18/06, tnad <terry_najdi at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The initial values of the variables are also provided in a list (they change in time).
Is your problem an initial value problem or a boundary value problem?
Prev by Date:
Quizzes and Tests
Next by Date:
Re: newton raphson plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Question from a biologist
Next by thread:
"Not a floating-point number" WHY?