Built-in symbols arguments

Hello to all.

On the occasion of the response of Bob Hanlon on my previous post about
Frame Option
in which among other interesting things he mentioned me the following
elegant code

opts16 = IntegerDigits[Range[0, 15], 2, 4] /. {0 -> False, 1 -> True};
(Plot[x, {x, 1, 2}, Frame -> #1, PlotLabel -> ToString[#1]] & ) /@
opts16;

I would like to know if it is a way to get a list of the Built in
symbols that can take more than two
arguments (no with Options like Plot, Plot3D, Integrate,NIntegrate
etc)?

Basically I'm talking about symbols like

Array

FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "Built-in Functions",
"Array" ] ]

Partition

FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "Built-in Functions",
"Partition" ] ]

IntegerDigits

FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "Built-in Functions",
"IntegerDigits" ] ]

Text

FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup[ "Built-in Functions",
"Text" ] ]

etc...

Regards
Dimitris