Re: Strange newbie problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70714] Re: Strange newbie problem
- From: byvaly at seznam.cz
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you all for your kind hints. The problem was that kernel has been
stucked-up, by my opinion. After the restart of kernel, as dimitris
suggested, and including the package load as the first statement,
everything went fine.
Thank you all, have a nice-math day.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Programming style: postfix/prefix vs. functional
Next by Date:
ListPlot and ListPlot3D
Previous by thread:
RE: Strange newbie problem
Next by thread:
undocumented setting for the Frame option revised!