Re: two questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70728] Re: two questions
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:39:52 -0400 (EDT)

As Chris Chiasson pointed me out the problem with my first question
is that the hyperlink isn't loaded because cell and box data is not
saved in
the init1.m file.

So, AutoSave cannot handle TextData?

Anyaway, following another way I got what I wanted.

I created a initialization file initHelp.m which contains the following
commands

NotebookOpen["C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Mathematica\\Applications\\SupHelpBrowser\\Supplementary Help
Browser.nb"]

NotebookOpen["C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Mathematica\\Applications\\SupHelpBrowser\\Supplementary Help
Browser for Mathematica Graphics.nb"]

Executing in a new notebook the commands

<< SupHelpBrowser`initHelp`
FrontEndExecute[{FrontEndToken["TileWindowsTall"]}]

everything looks fine.

Of course the question is how I will add the Ted Ersek's Help Browser
to the Help Browser but I still hope someone will help me!

P.S. Thanks to Oliver I can have the two files of Ted Ersek as part
of the Help Browser but the problem I want to understand how this
happened!