Re: what's the command to load a specific "page" in the help browser?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70758] Re: what's the command to load a specific "page" in the help browser?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:39:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Chris Chiasson wrote: > Once in a while, I will see someone post a command that causes the > help browser to load a specific page (really a notebook). I have tried > searching for the command, but the words I remember are rather common > on MathGroup, and don't turn up useful Google search results. > > Thank you, > Hi Chris, I believe your are looking for *HelpBrowserLookup*. See it in action in Dimitris's post http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/2942c5c65b6721ec/c22bea3c8f9d959a?lnk=arm&hl=en#c22bea3c8f9d959a FrontEndExecute[ HelpBrowserLookup["AddOns", "Graphics`Graphics3D`", "1.6"]] Regards, Jean-Marc