Re: what's the command to load a specific "page" in the help browser?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70758] Re: what's the command to load a specific "page" in the help browser?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:39:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Chris Chiasson wrote:
> Once in a while, I will see someone post a command that causes the
> help browser to load a specific page (really a notebook). I have tried
> searching for the command, but the words I remember are rather common
> on MathGroup, and don't turn up useful Google search results.
> Thank you,
I believe your are looking for *HelpBrowserLookup*. See it in action in
HelpBrowserLookup["AddOns", "Graphics`Graphics3D`", "1.6"]]
Prev by Date:
kernel error: invalid machine instruction
Next by Date:
DownValues and Cases
Previous by thread:
what's the command to load a specific "page" in the help browser?
Next by thread:
Correction: new procedure for converting a new recursive polynomial set into matrices