MathModelica System Designer Professional now available
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70754] MathModelica System Designer Professional now available
- From: Wolfram Research <newsdesk at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:38:50 -0400 (EDT)
MathModelica System Designer Professional is now available for
download from the Wolfram store.
Built on the high-level Modelica standard, this new application
package provides a unique graphical environment for developing
dynamic models with custom-built and ready-made components from
different engineering domains. Each component can be used in
different roles, decreasing the need for variants of the same
With Mathematica, users can control their simulation and model
parameters to do further analysis, including visualizing,
optimizing, performing system identification, and using
measurement data to test and validate their models.
Key features include:
* Easy drag-and-drop modeling with ready-made and user-defined
components also accessible programmatically
* Hierarchical design structure for managing complex models
* Ability to handle models from multiple engineering domains,
including hybrid and discrete event systems
* Built-in Simulation Center for interactive parameter variation
and visualization of simulation results
* Full Mathematica integration to extend, document, and automate
many modeling tasks
MathModelica System Designer Professional is available for
Windows and requires Mathematica 4.2 or higher. An automatic 20%
discount is available through December 11, 2006.
More information is available at:
Prev by Date:
Re: Defining two functions at once?
Next by Date:
Re: Memory problem when multiplying large sparse matrices...
Previous by thread:
Solving a PDE with fixed endpoints
Next by thread: