Re: How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70768] Re: How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:28:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pavel Pokorny wrote:
> Dear Mathematica friends,
> how can I tell NDSolve to stop when a given condition is true?
> I want to stop when the trajectory reaches a given manifold
> (a given line for a 2-dim problem), say x==1.
> Thanks for any help
Have a look at
Built-in Functions --> Advanced Documentation --> Differential Equations
--> NDSolve --> ODE Integration Methods --> Controller methods --> Event
Prev by Date:
Re: how to compact many maps?
Next by Date:
Proving sign of cross partial
Previous by thread:
RE: How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?
Next by thread:
kernel error: invalid machine instruction