Re: DisplayTogether & PlotLegend incompatibility

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70873] Re: DisplayTogether & PlotLegend incompatibility
  • From: "Will Robertson" <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 05:33:06 -0500 (EST)

Will Robertson wrote:
> Having been used to plotting graphs in another system, I find myself out of my
> depth in Mathematica :) ...

Many thanks all for your helpful replies. What a great group!
I had almost resorted to plotting my data externally, which would have
ended up being a fairly big pain (although consistency would have been
better), but I'm content now to remain in Mathematica for the task.
Much easier all round :)

Best wishes,
Will