How to identify "intersections" between to data sets?

Hello,

I am working on a project with my son and, essentially, we have two data sets with discrete points. These data sets intersect at various points. Without fitting a line to the data, is there a way to determine these intersections? I've already considered set intersection but that won't work because the x-axis datum do not match exactly.

For example,
Set1 {{1.01,5},{2.1,4},{4.3,4}}
Set2 {{1.02,4},{3,8},{4.305,8})

I would like to be able to identify x=1.01 and x=4.3 as matches.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Doug