Re: Re: variable "K"? (Really strange behavior . . . )

On 4 Sep 2006, at 07:41, AES wrote:

> 3)  Acquire CleanSlate --- which I did once, a while back;
> discovered it
> didn't seem to be -- at that time anyway -- just a "click the button"
> process, but seemed to have its own learning curve and
> complexities; and
> tossed it.
>
> Over and out on this topic . . .
>
>    --AES

You "acquired" CleanSlate?? I hope cheaply, since CleanSlate has been
included with Mathematica since version 2 (if not earlier). Look in
in ExtraPackages/Utilities folder, where you should also find the
Notation package. I hope you did not "acquire" that too? ;-)

Andrzej Kozlowski