Using ContourPlot when between x and y variables there is a constriant

Hi,

I have a problem with the command ContourPlot. The point is that I want
to contour plot a function which is real defined only for x>2y. In
other words what I want to plot is something like this:
ContourPlot[f(x,y),{x,xmin,xmax},{y,2*x,xmax}]. The problem is that
Mathematica does not understand the lower bound on y when specified as
2*x. I appreciate some help.

Diego.