RE: GridLines on top of Raster or RasterArray?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69347] RE: [mg69325] GridLines on top of Raster or RasterArray?
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:58:36 -0400 (EDT)

Load the package Graphics`FilledPlot` and then use the option AxesFront ->
True.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: gardyloo [mailto:gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Dear Group,

Is there a relatively "automatic" way of displaying GridLines on top of
a Raster or RasterArray object? I suppose I could extract the primitives
after an object is produced, then make sure the grid is displayed
afterward... As it is, it seems that the grid is only ever displayed
after the raster object, and thus only shows up poking out under the
raster object's edges...