Re: Re: Result changing

it's always possible that the result is wrong

my suggestion:
1 copy your notebook
2 in the copy:
a lop off parts of the calculation until the behavior no longer happens
b put the last part back
c move on to other parts, taking off more pieces in the same fashon
d when you can no longer remove parts of your calculation without
losing the behavior, post it to mathgroup

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/