Warning Message wrt NMinimize function (Omitted Info. Added)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69799] Warning Message wrt NMinimize function (Omitted Info. Added)
  • From: John Adeosun <jtadeosun at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:45:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks for your responses. Thanks Jens for bringing to my attention what I
unintentionally omitted in the statement of the problem. That is, I forgot
to mention that each element in the list "bb" is a non-linear expression
each of which is a function of y (a parameter I'm trying to estimate).
Meanwhile, the list "aa" , of equal length as list "bb", comprises elements
with real numbers.

 Any help or further insight?

Thanks.

John.