MOGC: Call for Mathematica Graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69992] MOGC: Call for Mathematica Graphics
- From: Kosaku Nagasaka <nagasaka at main.h.kobe-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:48:32 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Mathematica users,
MOGC 2006 Call for Mathematica Graphics
(MOGC: Mathematica Open Graphics Competition)
MOGC 2006 is an event held by Japan Mathematica Users Group.
Its exhibition will be at Tokyo Big Sight as a part of Japan
Mathematica Conference 2006 held by Wolfram Research.
"Speak coming graphics, with/in/of MOGC!"
* WebSite: http://www.jp-mathusers.org/mogc/
* Deadline: 24th, November 2006 (JST)
* Exhibition on the Internet: 27th, November - 12th, December
* Exhibition at Tokyo Big Sight: 12th, December (@JMC2006)
MOGC is partly supported by the following companies and groups:
* Wolfram Research Inc.
* Wolfram Research Asia Ltd.
* Mathematica Forum
* Hewlett-Packard Japan, Ltd.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or
interest. Our official contact address is Secretariat of Japan
Mathematica Users Group: info at jp-mathusers.org. Moreover, replying
to mathgroup or sending emails to my address are also welcome.
Please include "MOGC" for your subject field.
Text by Kosaku Nagasaka. [E-mail: nagasaka at main.h.kobe-u.ac.jp]
<Remember, success comes in "cans", failure comes in "can'ts".>
*****Note that I may read E-mails in the Text format only.*****
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: mapping of function
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Performance comparison Mac OSX vs. Windows XP
Previous by thread:
Re: How to tell Mathematica to use hardware floating point arithmetics
Next by thread: