[RESEND] has anyone had any problems execting Get on a notebook that is open in Wolfram Workbench

I get strange error messages when I Get the notebook file and it's
open in the Wolfram Workbench debugger with breakpoints set.

This doesn't happen if I turn debug mode off or if the notebook is
loaded as part of the Mathematica initialization.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/