Visual Basic

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74727] Visual Basic
  • From: Emmanuel Tonicello <tonicello_emmanuel at>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:58:32 -0400 (EDT)

I'm a french student and I use mathematica, I just want to know if it is po=
ssible to run Mathematica from a Visual Basic program and to return the mat=
hematica "output" in my window application.

Thanks a lot

Essayez et cr=E9ez l'Internet qui vous ressemble : infos, sports, =
m=E9t=E9o et bien plus encore !