Re: Timing in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74792] Re: Timing in Mathematica
- From: "Ray Koopman" <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 04:13:22 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 2, 9:28 pm, "Szabolcs" <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > [...] > For some reason, when I record several timing values with Table, > the first one is always larger then the rest (significantly larger > for short times). I asked about the same thing in August 2004 under 5.0: http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2004/Aug/msg00530.html I got no response. The effect persists under 5.1 and 5.2, but all the times are shorter.